For this to happen, delegates have got to feel safe and be willing to challenge
They need the ‘yeast’ added to help them to rise above their present horizons and see the links and opportunities being offered in the Conference Addresses and Workshops they attend.
You need to whet their appetites and have them ready to savour the possibilities your conference offers for their own business and professional career development.
The Mindworks team offer this conference essential ingredient though the role of M.C., Keynote addresses and breakout Workshops. Again, in fine Mindworks tradition, expect audience interaction, fun, involvement and growth using brain-friendly learning processes.
Have you addressed the Openness Factor?? You want your Conference to be memorable, have impact, be practical challenging and relevant and most importantly “enjoyable”!
Keynotes, Concurrent Workshops, After-Lunch, Closing & Dinner presentations:
• Australian Emergency Management Institute (AEIM) – Mt Macedon, Victoria
• AITD – Sydney, Melbourne (multi)
• ATTA – Melbourne
• Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (ACORN) – Darwin
• Australian First Aid – Melbourne (Multi)
• Childcare Conference – Brisbane (multi)
• Creche & Kindergarten Association – Brisbane
• DTWD Summer Shorts – Perth
• Financial Counselling Association – Melbourne
• MRWED – Sydney, Brisbane
• NILS – Gold Coast
• Perioperative Nurses Association of Qld (PNAQ) – Brisbane (multi)
• Pharmacy Guild – Brisbane (multi)
• Queensland Council of Social Service (QCOSS) – Rockhampton
• TRANZnet – Brisbane
• VELG – Brisbane, Melbourne, Gold Coast (multi)
• VELG – Summits – Australia wide (multi)
• Victoria Development Centre – Melbourne